So I was lucky enough to be nominated by 3 different bloggers for the leibster award. I know that I am a little slow on the response but I was trying to figure out how to add links to blogs. Thanks to Allo Allo (thequestionnowbecomes.blogspot.com) , Lexi (ourbabymakinjourney.blogspot.com) and Kaybee (http://thingscouldntbebetter.blogspot.com) for the nomination. Im sure me answering all 26 questions would lead to information overload and boredom so I will do a few from each. Everyone who I follow has been nominated several times but I heart you all.
3. What are you most Thankful for this year?-That I have a safe secure life, many people live in situations where they have no personal safety; they may not have enough to eat or adequate shelter and their lives are constantly impacted/endangered by violence. Most people in the world don’t get to live how I do and I am lucky.
5. Sometimes people say they would not wish infertility on their worst enemy… I’m not sure I fall into that category because I am a jerk… What is your stance on that? I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy; but I probably wouldn’t spend a lot of time being sad for them either.
8. Besides fertility treatments, what would you do if you won the lotto… bigtime? Buy a huge piece of property in Oregon and start a hippie commune/doomsday compound.
9. If I were to tell you to just relax you will get pregnant what horrible things are you doing to me in your mind?– When someone does anything like that (or drives like an ass) I imagine I have the power to make them spontaneously shit their pants. With the worst explosive diarrhea ever. Man I wish that was my super power.
10. Wine or Beer? I really like wine but if I had to choose I would have to go with beer. My husband makes his own and is obsessed with it and by association, so am I. Plus, Kaybee, if you get/make the right kind it packs quite the punch too.
11. If money were of no big thang, where would you move?– see question 8